BDM - Property Engineering Claims
- Get out from behind the desk
- Strong Customer Service/Relationship Builder
- Engineering/Electrical/Electronics/Property claims background
Do you have a strong Property/Engineering/Electronics claims background?
Do you like to work autonomously?
Are you tired of being 'stuck' in the office every day?
Do you enjoy chatting to business contacts?
Are you looking for something different in your work life?
Then this may be the unique role for you!
Our respected client is seeking a well-connected insurance professional with a proven background in General Insurance Property /Engineering Claims. You may be with a Loss Adjuster or Insurer/Broker or even in Engineering/Building/Property remediation.
The role is varied and involves maintaining existing business relationships, establishing new business relationships, liaising with claimants and clients, managing 'works in progress' to ensure timely completion. From CT scanners to Manufacturing to data centres your Engineering skills will be needed
Branch office is based nearby the airport with parking available. There is the ability to work from your home office, as well as go straight from home to manage projects/visit clients or prospective clients. A generous car allowance is provided to ensure you can perform your role efficiently.
Additionally, generous quarterly bonuses are paid on achievable and realistic KPI's, so you can increase your income! Plus annual bonuses are paid on exceeding budgets and targets.
The Person will:
- Have minimum 2 years working with property/engineering claims in loss adjusting/claims/ engineering or related business environments
- Be well known within the Sydney market and Property/Engineering claims arena
- Have high level written and verbal skills
- Be a confident relationship builder with exceptional service ethic
- Have drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- Have a passion for working in a fast-paced environment with like-minded friendly professionals
- Be enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, outgoing and energetic
- Think outside the box, especially when a catastrophe occurs
- Achievable bonuses quarterly and annually - Be rewarded for your success!
- Generous car allowance
- Opportunity to take action and develop your career in a well-respected Company
- Great work flexibility!
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for - please APPLY NOW and send your CV and a short cover letter in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion regarding your expression of interest please don’t hesitate to contact Denise Lock 0429 991 500
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.