Loss Management Specialist
- Varied, autonomous role | Work with friendly professionals
- Generous salary | Fully maintained company car | Achievable monthly commission
- Work close to home | Onsite parking
Do you have a strong property claims background? Do you like to work autonomously? Are you tired of being 'stuck' in the office every day? Do you enjoy chatting to business contacts? Are you looking for something different in your work life? Then this may be the unique role for you!
Our client is seeking to engage the services of a well-connected insurance professional who has a strong background in General Insurance Property Claims. You may have come from a Loss Adjusting or an insurer/broker [property] claims background.
You will be enthusiastic, personable, entrepreneurial, outgoing and energetic. Sound like you? Read on!
Due to business growth, our client has a new role available. This role reports directly to the [very supportive,] General Manager and could best be described as a Loss Management Specialist role.
The role is varied and involves: maintaining existing business relationships, establishing new business relationships, liaising with claimants and clients, managing 'works in progress' to ensure timely completion, and much more. It is a varied, interesting and autonomous role.
The role is based in the Hills District and onsite parking is available. There is the ability to work from your home office. A fully maintained company vehicle is provided to ensure you perform your role efficiently.
The role will see you with varied days; you may be working from your desk, or be out of the office visiting client and claimants. [Travel is usually confined to the Sydney metropolitan area.] And, there is flexibility to plan your work week.
Additionally, generous monthly [not annual,] commission is also paid on achievable and realistic KPI's, so you can increase your income!
The Person will:
• Have minimum 4 years property claims experience; either as a loss adjuster/claims consultant or team leader
• Be well known within the property claims arena
• Have high level written and verbal skills
• Dress professionally and have the ability to 'talk to anyone'
• Have drive and enthusiasm to succeed
• A passion for working in a fast paced environment with like-minded friendly professionals
• Fully maintained company vehicle
• Generous salary
• Achievable and generous MONTHLY commission
• Prestige office with onsite parking