Account Executive – Part Time
- Tier 1 [Broking] | Family Friendly
- SME Clients | Winbeat & Sunrise Proficiency required
- St George Area | Close to Transport
Our client is a well-established brokerage with a great reputation in the community and insurance market and, as a result of growth, they are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join their close-knit team.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a rewarding role, within a well-respected and long-established Broker. Roles with flexibility are uncommon and this opportunity won’t last long.
This role offers lots of variety. You will be undertaking the complete Broking process of an SME portfolio which covers Business and Office Packages ISR, Motor, Liability, Professional Indemnity, Domestic etc.
You need to demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm for broking along with an ability to administer and facilitate insurance business.
This role is 2-3 days/week and may become full time.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage a varied portfolio of SME clients and managing claims
- Proactively manage client relationships and identify their requirements
- Timely and accurate production/processing of invoices, policy accounting information, quotations, premium calculations, certificates of currency and all other documentation
- Maintain sound relationships with clients, underwriters and other stakeholders
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Tier 1 [Broking]
- Winbeat & Sunrise Proficiency | SVU would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3 years broking experience
- Strong knowledge of commercial insurance products is essential
- Motivated and a team player
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional level of client service
- Professional presentation
- Friendly team - truly!
- Close to transport
- Very supportive environment | Family Friendly
If you meet ALL the above criteria, please APPLY NOW and send your CV in Word format to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role roles isn't for you, we have many other General Insurance positions available. Feel free to forward your CV for early consideration.
Please note that we do not advertise the majority of our roles.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.