Assistant Account Manager - Bayside
- SME/Commercial Broking
- Winbeat Proficiency & Tier 1 [Broking] qual Essential
- Bayside - close to transport
Due to growth our client is seeking a knowledgeable and professional Assistant Account Manager in Melbourne.
This is a rare opportunity to work closer to home in a well-established brokerage with a great reputation in the community and insurance market. Very stable team so not often is the opportunity to join them available.
This role offers lots of variety and you will be undertaking the complete Broking process of an SME portfolio which covers Business and Office Packages ISR, Motor, Liability, Professional Indemnity, Domestic etc.
You need to demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm for broking along with an ability to administer and facilitate insurance business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Manage a varied portfolio of SME clients
- Proactively manage client relationships and identifying their requirements
- Timely and accurate production/processing of invoices, policy accounting information, quotations, premium calculations, certificates of currency and all other documentation
- Maintain sound relationships with clients, underwriters, and other stakeholders
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Essential: Tier 1 [Broking]
- Essential : Strong knowledge of commercial insurance
- Preferred: WinBeat/Sunrise proficiency
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional level of client service/communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Less travel – work close to home
- Be appreciated
- Be supported as you develop your career & skills
- Professional well-respected team environment
- Close to transport
If you meet ALL the above criteria, please APPLY NOW and send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role isn't for you, we have many other Broking positions available. Feel free to forward your CV for early consideration.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.