Calling all Senior Loss Adjusters and Forensic Accountants!
- Liability loss adjusting
- Power/energy loss adjusting
- Property loss adjusting
- Marine loss adjusting
- Forensic accounting
Loss adjusting candidates will need to demonstrate:
- At least 10 years experience in the investigation, assessment and adjustment of complex claims in one or more of the above sectors
- Loss adjusting qualifications
- Current AICLA membership
- Current unrestricted Australian driver’s licence (these roles are field based)
Legal qualifications are highly regarded for liability loss adjusting.
Forensic accounting candidates will need to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years CA/CPA experience together with an insurance background, ideally from a loss adjusting perspective
- Experience in business interruption claims
- Experience in economic loss assessment and the provision of litigation support
For all roles you will possess analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as timely and accurate reporting abilities. You will be motivated and customer focused and will thrive in a deadline-driven environment. Your stakeholder management skills will be outstanding and you will be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package commensurate with your experience, plus bonuses. Successful loss adjusting candidates will also receive a generous motor vehicle allowance. All successful applicants will be joining an international market leader with exciting growth plans and a commitment to providing ongoing personal development and opportunities for its staff.
For a confidential discussion regarding your expression of interest please don’t hesitate to contact Wendy De Audney, Managing Director CityWide Talent on 02 9231 3411 or by email email@example.com.