Commercial Loss Adjuster
- Property Loss Adjuster – min 7 years exp
- New Role due to Growth | Melbourne
- Attractive remuneration package based on experience
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available in Melbourne for a Commercial Property Loss Adjuster to join their established, well respected and rapidly growing group. You will be provided with a varied and interesting case load.
Candidates for this position will need to be experienced in the investigation, assessment and adjustment of property claims. AICLA membership or the ability to obtain this membership would be well regarded.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent analytical, technical, communication and time management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking loss adjusting assignments and site inspections
- Liaising with claims teams, insurers and service providers
- Management of a varied case load of claims
- Compliance with client service requirements
- Appointing and managing external service providers
- Communicating in a professional and effective manner with all relevant parties
- Ensuring fair and speedy settlements
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 7 years loss adjusting experience in commercial property insurance claims
- Recognised loss adjusting qualifications
- Strong resolution skills
- Excellent analytical and/or technical skills
- Capacity to work independently and cooperatively
- High level customer service focus
- Enthusiasm for setting and maintaining high standards in claims assessment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- High level literacy and report writing skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Professional presentation
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package commensurate with your experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding your expression of interest please call DeniseLock 0429 991 500 or APPLY NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and cover letter in WORD Format
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role roles isn't for you, we have many other General Insurance positions available. Feel free to forward your CV for early consideration.
Please note that we do not advertise the majority of our roles.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.