Home and Contents Claims Consultant
- Immediate start
- Minimum 18 months Home and Contents Claims experience
- North Shore | Prestigious Office | Close to Transport
Our client is a well-known insurer in the Australian market. Due to growth, they require assistance on a permanent full-time basis in their Home and Claims Department. You will manage portfolio of Home and Contents Claims from end to end and it is essential that you have managed Home and Contents claims fully previously.
- Manage a portfolio of Home & Contents Claims from end to end
- Receive and respond to phone calls from claimants
- Provide high quality service and empathy to Claimants
- Provide support to Claimants and advise them of the claims process
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Register claims/determine liability/liaise with external service providers/instigate recovery action/pay claims
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum 18 months Home and Contents claims handling experience
- Professional phone manner
- Demonstrated superior customer service
- Enthusiasm for claims examination and assessment
- Ability to think quickly and work under pressure
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Immediate start available
- Prestigious office very close to transport
- Work in a dynamic environment with like-minded people
- Career path available – this company promotes from within
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Mature applicants welcome to apply.
If you meet ALL the above criteria, please APPLY NOW and send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Applications from WHV holders will NOT be accepted. ***
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If this role isn’t for you, other similar positions will become available. Feel free to forward your CV for early consideration.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.