Insurance Quantity Surveying Loss Adjuster
- Full-time or flexible part time work available
- Attractive salary package
- Ability to obtain AIQS membership well regarded.
A leading provider of specialised Loss Adjusting services seeks an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join its team based in Sydney. This is an outstanding opportunity for a degree-qualified AIQS member to play a key role with this well-respected company.
You will be responsible for conducting and coordinating unbiased investigations, analysing proposed works and associated costs, and reviewing and analysing quotations across all types of structures for various clients.
You will be an excellent communicator who is able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and provide concise, timely reports.
Applicants who wish to work part time are encouraged to apply as flexibility is available.
Your resume will be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor working across residential, commercial and industrial sites
- Ability to obtain membership of Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors will be well regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to estimate costs of repairs to residential, commercial and industrial structures
- High level reporting skills
- A thorough knowledge of the Building Code of Australia and relevant Australian Standards
Experience working with insurers and/or legal firms is highly regarded.
In addition, you will be:
- Highly customer-focused and able to work within strict SLAs
- A skilled communicator who can liaise with people at all levels
- Organised and able to manage competing priorities
- IT savvy
An attractive salary package is on offer.
You will be rewarded by working with like-minded Professionals in a highly progressive and people-focused company. Career progression is available.
For a strictly confidential discussion regarding your expression of interest please contact:
Wendy De Audney, Managing Director, 0410 347 185
Alternatively, apply now and send your CV and brief COVER LETTER in WORD format to email@example.com
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.