- Junior role for final year finance student!
- 4 days per week or full time - clear career path
- Award-winning practice close to transport
Are you a final year finance student looking to take your first step into the world of financial planning? Our client, an award-winning boutique financial planning agency, is searching for a Junior Paraplanner to join its friendly team in the CBD.
Full training will be provided and no previous experience in the Finance industry is necessary, although experience in an admin role is essential. This role involves client contact so you will need a friendly, professional and proactive telephone manner and excellent written communication skills.
You must be able to work minimum 4 full days per week. Full-time working hours are also available.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with portfolio analysis and valuation
• Assisting with Statements of Advice and other documents
• Liaising with Centrelink in relation to client files
• Creating and maintaining records
• Data entry
• Answering telephone calls
• General admin duties
Your application will be able to demonstrate:
• At least 6 months work experience in an administration or office-based role
• An interest in becoming a financial planner
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability and keenness to learn
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• High level organisational skills
You will be rewarded with a place in a friendly, dedicated team which has won several awards and is well-respected within the industry. A competitive salary package and clear career path are on offer.