Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager - Packaging
- Global leader; prestigious offices in the northern Sydney area
- Food packaging QA experience essential
- Newly Created Role | Aust/Pacific responsibility
Our client, a global leader in procurement and supply chain solutions, is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance professional to join its friendly team in the northern Sydney area.
Reporting to the company’s Singaporean Director, you will take ownership of Quality Assurance, Food Safety, and Compliance across the Australia Pacific region. Your outstanding stakeholder management skills will be invaluable as you facilitate the provision of superior packaging solutions worldwide to a major client.
You will be proactive, highly adaptable, and possess strong technical knowledge and an understanding of packaging processes, which will enable you to respond quickly and effectively to change. You will be responsible for overseeing the quality control and compliance processes from end to end – from developing and maintaining supplier relationships, to visiting supplier plants and formulating action plans where necessary, to conducting audits and reviews to identify customer needs and ensure continuous improvement.
Experience in food packaging compliance and a relevant tertiary qualification are highly desirable.
You will be working from prestigious offices with a global organisation that has been recognised on multiple occasions as an employer of choice (including being ranked in Chief Executive magazine’s top 5 workplaces for leaders).
Your CV must demonstrate:
- 3+ years experience in an end-to-end quality role within the food packaging arena (while this is not an FMCG client, candidates with FMCG experience are welcome to apply)
- In-depth knowledge of the food packaging process
- Strong technical knowledge relating to paper/plastic products and quality management systems
- Demonstrated project management skills
Additionally, you will have:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Knowledge of quality principles and motivation to educate customers regarding these
You will be rewarded with a key role in a progressive global organisation with an excellent name in the market. You will have the opportunity to innovate, inspire and share your knowledge in a supportive environment. Remuneration is a generous 6 figure salary, transport allowance and bonus.
If this sounds like your ideal next career move, please don't hesitate to forward your application in WORD format, together with a one-page Cover Letter detailing your experience in connection with this role.
Please email your expression of interest to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion regarding your expression of interest please don't hesitate to contact:
Wendy De Audney, Managing Director, CityWide Talent on 0410 347 185.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.