Senior Loss Adjuster | Liability
- Generous 6 figure package + Bonus | Melbourne or Sydney based
- Internal career path on offer
- 457 Visa holders welcome to apply
An exciting and challenging opportunity for a qualified Senior Liability Loss Adjuster to join an innovative specialist loss adjusting company has arisen.
You will need to be experienced in the investigation, assessment and adjustment of complex liability claims and ideally hold loss adjusting qualifications and AICLA membership. You will also be well known in the Adjusting arena and have strong relationships with Claims staff/Brokers.
This is a role where your input and contribution will be valued and an internal career path is available.
Applications from those on 457 visas who currently work as a Liability Loss Adjuster are welcome.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to demonstrate excellent analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills, as well as accurate and professional report writing.
- Investigate and report on a wide variety of liability claims including property damage and personal injury matters
- Undertake field-based liability loss adjusting
- Clear, concise and accurate report writing
- Conduct on site investigations
- Maintain enduring relationships with clients.
- Liaise frequently with all relevant stakeholders to achieve satisfactory resolution of claims within policy terms and conditions
- Provide realistic, reserving and reserve adjustments
- High level customer service focus
- Motivated and customer focused to ensure provision of accurate and timely reports
- High-level negotiation skills
- Superior knowledge of all types of liability insurance policies
- Legal qualifications well regarded - not essential
- Professional presentation
- You will be rewarded with a generous 6 figure base salary/car allowance/bonus/super
- Career advancement within this company
- Professional and friendly Team.
For a confidential discussion regarding your expression of interest please don’t hesitate to contact Denise Lock at CityWide Talent on 0429 991 500
Alternatively, apply now and send your CV and brief COVER LETTER in WORD format to email@example.com
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.