Senior Motor Claims Consultant
- 3 months fixed term contract– start 2/7/18
- 5+ years exp in end to end motor claims management required
- CBD close transport | Prestigious office | Friendly Team
Experienced claims consultant is needed with min 5 years exp in end to end motor claims management. You will be required to undertake all activities for a growing motor claims underwriter.
Our respected client is looking for a Senior Motor Claims Consultant for a 3-month fixed term contract. This role is likely to become a permanent role at the conclusion of the fixed term.
You will adept and capable of all aspects of motor claims, including recoveries.
Your role includes:
- Self-management a portfolio of motor complex claims
- Lodge, file, process and settle claims
- Determine liability
- Settle third party claims
- Client and claimant liaison
- Appointing Assessors and Service Providers
- Responding to enquiries
- Data entry
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in end to end motor claims assessment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Customer focused and service approach
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Professional presentation
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office programs
If you meet the above criteria, please APPLY NOW [firstname.lastname@example.org] and send your CV in Word format together with a one page cover letter.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.