Packaging Development Manager
- Global leader; prestigious offices in the northern Sydney area
- Packaging technology experience essential with paper/plastic products
- Food/FMCG packaging experience highly regarded
Our client, a global packaging leader trusted by major multinational clients, is looking for an experienced Packaging Development Manager to join its team in the northern Sydney area.
Reporting to the Packaging Development Senior Director, you will lead key multi-phase packaging projects from concept development to execution. Specifically, you will be taking ownership of FMCG packaging projects, so it is essential that you have a background in FMCG/food packaging and an up-to-date knowledge of food packaging materials.
- You will use your scientific expertise to deliver innovative, commercially sustainable and cost-effective solutions in line with client specifications and time frames, while also using your strong interpersonal skills to interface effectively with client representatives and provide project communication, support and recommendations.
- You will be a team player who is comfortable working with diverse multi-functional teams, able to develop and adhere to timelines, and possesses a keen analytical mind and the ability to problem-solve creatively.
You will hold a tertiary qualification in Packaging Technology or Engineering and have least 7 years’ relevant experience.
You will be working from prestigious offices with a global organisation that has been recognised on multiple occasions as an employer of choice.
Your resume must demonstrate:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role – FMCG/food packaging experience is essential
- Up-to-date technical knowledge of paper/plastic products
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Additionally, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to motivate yourself and your team and work with minimal supervision
You will be rewarded with a key role in a progressive global organisation with an excellent name in the market. You will have the opportunity to innovate, inspire and share your knowledge in a supportive environment. Remuneration is competitive with bonus on offer; onsite parking available.
If this sounds like the job for you, please don't hesitate to forward your application in WORD format, together with a one-page Cover Letter detailing your experience in connection with the advertised role.
Apply now, or for a confidential discussion regarding your expression of interest, please don't hesitate to contact Wendy De Audney, Managing Director, CityWide Talent on 0410 347 185.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.