Entrepreneurial Property Claims Consultant - Brisbane
- Varied, autonomous role | Work with friendly professionals
- Well respected Company | Newly created role
- Base plus generous bonuses | Excellent car allowance I Work flexibility
Do you have a strong property claims background? Do you like to work autonomously? Are you tired of being 'stuck' in the office every day? Do you enjoy chatting to business contacts? Are you looking for something different in your work life? Then this may be the unique role for you!
Our client in Brisbane is seeking to engage the services of a well-connected insurance professional who has a strong background in General Insurance Property Claims. You may have come from a Loss Adjusting or an insurer/broker [property] claims background, or even Building/Property remediation.
Enthusiastic, personable, entrepreneurial, outgoing and energetic? Enjoy multi-tasking and be solution oriented, able to think outside the box especially when Catastrophes happen? If this sounds like you? Read on!
Due to business growth, our client has a new role available. This role reports directly to the [very supportive,] State Manager and is best be described as a Loss Management Specialist role. Future career path is into Operations Management.
The role is varied and involves: maintaining existing business relationships, establishing new business relationships, liaising with claimants and clients, managing 'works in progress' to ensure timely completion, and much more. It is a varied, interesting and autonomous role.
Branch office is based towards the airport with parking available. There is the ability to work from your home office, as well as go straight from home to manage projects/ visit clients or prospective clients. A generous car allowance is provided to ensure you perform your role efficiently.
The role will see you with varied days; you may be working from your desk, liaising with Technical staff, be out of the office visiting client and claimants, or managing projects. [Travel is usually confined to the Greater Brisbane area.] And, there is flexibility to plan your work week.
Additionally, generous quarterly bonuses are paid on achievable and realistic KPI's, so you can increase your income! Plus, annual bonuses are paid on exceeding budgets and targets.
The Person will
- Have minimum 4 years property claims experience; either with a loss adjuster / claims consultant, team leader or related business environments
- Be well known within the Brisbane market and property claims arena
- Have high level written and verbal skills
- Dress professionally and have the ability to ‘talk to anyone'
- Have drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- A passion for working in a fast-paced environment with like-minded friendly professionals
- Career opportunity in well-respected company
- Work flexibility
- Achievable bonuses - quarterly and annual
- Generous car allowance
If you meet all of the above criteria please APPLY NOW . Please send your CV and a short cover letter in Word format to email@example.com
Or, for a confidential discussion please contact Denise Lock - 0429 991 500
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You can rest assured that your personal information will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
CityWide Talent values the contributions of a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.