Welcome to our News
- Forensic Insurance Accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years CA/CPA experience
- Variety of forensic cases | Excellent salary & career development on offer
- Experienced and qualified Senior Liability Loss Adjuster
- Minimum 8 years Liability Loss Adjusting experience
- Attractive 6 figure remuneration package
- Min 4 yrs Claims exp across ISR/Liability/Bus Pack/Strata claims
- Permanent Part-Time – approx 25hrs/week
- Small dynamic & friendly team | Northern Suburb location close to transport
Last week, the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) released data that revealed around a third of major private sector employers have a strategy in place to support employees experiencing family or domestic violence.
- Do you have Insurance Forensic accounting experience?
- Do you have a minimum 3 years CA/CPA post qualified experienced?
- Interested in working on a variety of forensic cases?
- Min 8 yrs loss adjusting exp over energy, construction & mining sectors
- Generous salary package
- Respected expanding international loss adjusting company
- Previous experience working within the A&D market essential
- Work with a young, dynamic and highly talented team
- Reputable company with an impressive client listing
Bestselling Business Aurthors Jim Kouzes, Barry Posner and Michael Bunting outlined why failing to lead by example can be an organisation’s downfall.
According to the Bureau of Statistics, Australians are working more than the official statistic that claims people in full-time jobs spend 38 hours in the office each week.