Our client is a marketing communications company which, due to growth, has a need for a person with Advanced Microsoft Word skills.
This boutique plaintiff law firm is situated in prestigious offices within the heart of the Sydney CBD. Due to growth, they require the services of a competent paralegal to join their professional team
Our client is a nice insurance specialist operating across several brands. Due to growth, they require a Senior Compliance Manager to work across all brands in a friendly and supportive work environment. It is essential that you have previous experience operational risk/compliance.
- Manage a portfolio of SME Clients
- Tier 1 [Broking] essential
- Close to Transport | Mature applicants welcome
Our client is a boutique underwriting agency seeking a Property Claims Manager to join its team. You will be servicing a diverse and interesting portfolio of claims.
Don’t miss this opportunity for your exceptional sales and customer service skills to be recognised and rewarded at a respected Hills motor dealer.
- Are you wanting to launch a career in real-estate?
- Are you proficient in Mandarin?
- Full training provided located; Hurstville.
Our client is a well-established Australian insurance broker, which offers an outstanding opportunity to start up their Melbourne operations.
- Opportunity to Learn How to Run a Business | Global Leader
- Full Training Provided | Career Advancement Available
- Daily Variety | Source and Service Customers
- New permanent position with career advancement
- Full training provided | Generous salary
- Sydney CBD | Close to transport
- Develop and deliver account retention and growth strategies
- Pivotal role managing key client relationships
- Industry leader in loss adjusting
- Forensic Insurance Accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years CA/CPA experience
- Variety of forensic cases | Excellent salary & career development on offer
- Experienced and qualified Senior Liability Loss Adjuster
- Minimum 8 years Liability Loss Adjusting experience
- Attractive 6 figure remuneration package
- Min 4 yrs Claims exp across ISR/Liability/Bus Pack/Strata claims
- Permanent Part-Time – approx 25hrs/week
- Small dynamic & friendly team | Northern Suburb location close to transport
- Do you have Insurance Forensic accounting experience?
- Do you have a minimum 3 years CA/CPA post qualified experienced?
- Interested in working on a variety of forensic cases?